Wednesday, October 21, 2015

These Boys

I am loving having both of the grandsons today. While they each grab a nap, I'll post a couple pictures.
 
Mark spent the night and he was so pleased to be here all by himself. He got to ride along with Grandpa in the skid loader to pick up bales. He especially liked the "ramp" that they made. (I'm not really sure what that was, but he was happy about it.) When I asked him where he wanted to sleep, he said "with you Grandma." Steve asked him where Grandpa was supposed to sleep. Mark responded, "with Grandma. I can sleep in the middle!" We both got a big laugh out of that.
 
Today is an absolutely perfect fall day. We were able to be outside all morning. The boys enjoyed several barrel train rides, plenty of tricycle riding, swinging, playing in the park, and watching Grandpa inject manure in the field. We also went to Megan and Jeremy's house and watched the trains and threw ball in their basement. It's no wonder they are both worn out and sleeping soundly.


Mark all snuggled in to watch a video before bedtime.


Megan fuels up the tractor while the boys watch Grandpa injecting manure.

You can't sit on the park swing without singing. Here's one of our songs this morning.
 
Maybe I'll go get some rest myself before these two boys wake up ready to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment