Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Dress

I am happy to report that I have found a dress to wear to the wedding! I can't say that when I tried it on my sister and I immediately thought it was the perfect dress, but we both liked it and after looking at other options, I decided to be satisfied with it. I brought it home and put it on to show Megan and she said that it was very nice and that I looked good in it (whatever that means). Anyway, if I think it is okay and Megan says it is suitable to wear to her wedding than I am finished looking.
 
Also, I don't usually mention what something costs, but I was pretty pleased to get the dress for $30.00! I was prepared to pay a lot more than that. I purchased it at the Burlington Coat Factory at East Town Mall. We also went to The Dress Barn and Ross's. After the fiasco at Park City with not even being able to find dresses, I was pleased with the selection that was available.
 
So...that is one big thing I can chalk off my list. Now, hopefully it isn't as difficult to find something to wear on my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment