Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Mother's Day Flowers

I know it is well past Mother's Day but I want to be able to look back on my Blog and remember these flowers that I received for Mother's Day this year. I have gotten so much joy from them as they greeted me every morning with their lovely colors as I stood at my kitchen sink.

The ones on the sill were given to me by Josh & Julissa and the hanging basket by Jay & Kristen. Every morning when I looked out my kitchen window, I would see the beautiful blooming pink flowers on the windowsill and the combination of red and purple hanging from the porch. They both stayed beautiful into July, but unfortunately the last couple of weeks the hot, dry weather has affected them. I am still watering them daily and hope they make a comeback.

A closer picture of the bright pink petals that bloomed so beautifully.

Even though I have always enjoyed looking at flowers, I have never had the green thumb to have beautiful flower gardens. This year I have no flower gardens at all, so these were the perfect gifts to allow me to enjoy a snippet of beauty each morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment