Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Favorite Wedding Photos

Already Josh and Julissa's wedding seems a long time ago, but before any more time passes I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from that special day.
Favorite outside picture of the two of them.
Favorite inside picture of the two of them.

 The beautiful bride

The handsome groom

The groomsmen


 Holding Josh up :)

I never realized how much these two looked alike. Look how their heads are tilted identically.

 The bridesmaids

The bridesmaids and flower girls

Pretty ladies

"I'll walk away if I want to."

The whole party

More wedding party

Clowning around

Julissa's family

With Grandma

Our family

Our children and spouses

Josh and Julissa with nieces and nephews (Mark was done with pictures!)

Our beautiful grandchildren

Lydia and Mark walking in

Still walking

Still walking

Almost there

Alexis and Awstin beginning their walk

Still walking

Awstin looks around at the people

Almost there

Julissa and her dad

The rainbow. I was disappointed that you can hardly see it.

High five

Big hug!

Above the mantel

Favors

Jay and his girls

Shawn and his little man

The beautiful cake

The program and rings

And so ends the weddings in our family. By the time the grandchildren start getting married I will probably be no longer writing this blog :)





No comments:

Post a Comment