Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Some Old Documents


There were a couple of more things unearthed among Mom and Dad's belongings that I forgot to mention in my post yesterday. Here is a copy of the hospital bill from when Steve was born.

And here is a copy of the paper that the doctor gave as proof that Steve was vaccinated. I believe this would have been before he started kindergarten.

It's kind of fun to find these old documents. I'm not quite sure what to do with them, but now that I've posted them on my blog, I guess they will be preserved for as long as my blog lasts. It makes me wonder what kind of things I have saved that my children will find interesting after I am gone. I am not much of a saver, but I imagine there will be a few things that will surface that they will find fascinating.

The other thing that all the children received was a wedding picture of Mom and Dad. Of course we have seen it before, but I like to look at it and imagine them in their youth when they were just newly married. 

Life is short, time is fast. No replay, no rewind. Enjoy every moment as it comes and thank God for the beautiful life that He has given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment