Friday, March 1, 2013

Am I Really Starting a Blog?

     I have always liked to write, but after I married and had children the busyness of life took over and I very seldom put words on paper. I have often regretted this, because there is just no way I can go back now and catch up with everything that happened and things that I would have liked to remember are long forgotten.
     I work as a secretary/receptionist at New Hope Community Life Ministry, which is a Christian counseling agency.  Two years ago we started a Blog on our website and the staff take turns writing for it.  My turn usually comes around once every two months and I am finding that I am really enjoying writing again.  This has prompted me to consider starting my own Blog where everything I write will be in one place and if my children or grandchildren ever wish to read my ramblings it will be convenient for them to do so. 
     So....here is to blogging.  I have no idea how often I will post or if it is something that I will continue for a long time, but if you never start something it is impossible to know how it will end so time will tell just how much blogging I actually do. :) ~ Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment