Monday, June 14, 2021

May Birthdays

Two granddaughters have birthdays in May. Lydia's is on the 19th and Janae's on the 27th. I know I took a video of both while we sang happy birthday, but they are not showing up on my computer. I'm not sure if it's because I recently got a new phone and the videos didn't transfer properly or what. Anyway, I don't have them so you will just have to get over your disappointment (ha! ha!).

Lydia is 10!

Janae is 1 year old!

Yummy!
 
Still stuffing her mouth full :)

Cuteness overload!


I had one other picture that I took in May and even though it isn't his birthday month, I thought it was cute enough to share. Bryce likes to go places and a couple of weeks ago I took him along with me to the grocery store. 
He loved the cart and saying "hi" to everyone we met.


No comments:

Post a Comment