Monday, June 14, 2021

Four Generation Picture

April, 2021
Back in April, some of Steve's siblings and his mother met for lunch at a local restaurant. Megan and Jake tagged along so Jake could meet his great-grandmother. I snapped this picture of the four generations. I think these pictures are so wonderful to have. I know right before Marlin died I was able to get a picture of him, Steve, Shawn & Awstin, Jay & Mark. I often look at that picture and am so grateful to have it.

September, 2015
I enjoy looking back at old photos. I can hardly believe how little Mark and Awstin are, but then this picture was taken 5 1/2 years ago.

It is good to remember and treasure the past, but it is important to live in the present, and look forward to the future. God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment