Sunday, May 31, 2020

Janae Hope Lehman

Janae Hope 
On May 27 this sweet little baby girl joined the family of Jay & Kristen. They named her Janae Hope which I think is an absolutely beautiful name. She weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces and was 21 inches tall. Her older siblings are delighted with her and I'm pretty sure she will not lack for attention and love!

Because of COVID-19 we were unable to visit them in the hospital, but are looking forward to meeting our new granddaughter very soon. I will post more pictures on this page, once I am able to take some in person.

The good news is that I was able to find a place for her name on my Scrabble Board without too much difficulty. J
Can you find where I added Janae?
We are so happy to welcome grandchild number 8 into our family!

Update: We got to meet her in person! Here are two pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment