Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wedding Day!!!

What an exciting day! To think, last year at this time we were wishing and praying for a woman to enter Josh's life and now to have him married to Julissa is just incredible. I know that all our dreams and prayers are not answered the way that we often wish they would be but once and awhile when they are it just makes you stand back and say "wow" and "thank you". I know there are young women and young men who are still hoping and praying to meet someone and maybe some of them never will, and I want to be sensitive to that. I don't know why some prayers are answered the way we desire them to be and why some aren't. However, today, we are rejoicing in this marriage and we are so happy for both of them. Last evening at the rehearsal meal, a comment was made to Julissa about it finally being her turn to be the bride. She responded, "it was so worth the wait!"

During the wedding ceremony a brilliant rainbow lit up the sky outside. It was as though Steve's dad was looking down and smiling. It was a special moment and the photographer was able to take a couple of pictures of Josh and Julissa with the rainbow in the background. I can't wait to see them!

I didn't take many pictures but here are a few. I'll post more at a later date that include the bridal party and family pictures when we get them from the photographer.

Love their big smiles!
Julissa's wedding dress was gorgeous and she was absolutely beautiful!

Steve & I in our wedding attire!

Welcome to the family Julissa! We are glad you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment