Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving

Here's a Thanksgiving acrostic of what I am thankful for this season:

T - Trees that put on a spectacular display of beauty this fall before dropping their leaves.

H - Hardworking and loving husband.

A - All my children and grandchildren.

N - Nice, warm home.

K - Kind, thoughtful co-workers.

S - Salvation.

G - Godly heritage.

I - Incredible times of fun and laughter with family and friends.

V - Vacation that is coming up in 2 weeks!

I - Ill-fitting clothes (this means I lost weight!)

N - New Hope Community Life Ministry (where I work)

G - Grass that is not growing so doesn't need mowed.

Come, ye thankful people, come, raise the song of harvest home;
All is safely gathered in, ere the winter storms begin.
God our Maker doth provide for our wants to be supplied;
Come to God's own temple, come, raise the song of harvest home.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment