Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just Some Pictures and Videos

As you know I enjoy taking pictures and videos of my grandchildren so here is a post of some I have taken over the past couple months. I figure that part of being a grandma is showing off your grandchildren, right? The picture on the left with me and Alexis and Lydia was taken at Cherry Crest Farm in Strasburg. I wanted to do something special with the girls and had heard that this was a good place to take little children so one day in September I took them there. The weather was gorgeous and the girls loved seeing the animals and doing all the different activities. It is indeed a great place for little folks and I would highly recommend it. Here are a few pictures and videos:

 
Ready to Begin

This is my kind of maze. You can see where you are going!


 

True Farm Girls! They loved the corn.




             Poor Lydia had a hard time staying on her feet 

 
 
 
 
Tractor Ride! (Well, sort of) 
 
 Playing in water is always a hit.
 
  Waving at the train (Strasburg RR goes right by)

          Ride through the corn.

Just last week, I had all three of Jay and Kristen's children for the day. Believe me, I was busy! Here is a video that shows that we had a lot of fun and also that it was a bit chaotic!

 

 
Here's a short video of just Mark.
 

 
Of course, I can't forget Awstin. I keep him every Wednesday morning. I took this video of him last Wednesday, October 16. I am loving getting to share this special individual time with him.
 
 
Well, that's it. I will try not to bombard my blog with too many more pictures and videos of the grandkids until after Christmas. I sure do love being a grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment