Tuesday, July 30, 2013

So Cute!

Now that I have learned how to take videos properly (blog March 26), I am enjoying taking them of my grandchildren. It has become a form of entertainment for Alexis and Lydia and me.  After I take a video of them, I put it in a folder on my computer desktop that is labeled "grandkid videos." Whenever they come to visit, the three of us sit at my computer and watch them. The girls absolutely love it, and sometime I should take a video of them watching the videos because it would be entertaining in itself. Alexis adjusts the office chair to their height and they both sit on it together. Lydia plops her finger in her mouth and twirls her hair and Alexis clicks on the picture to start the show. They both sit there enthralled and when they see themselves on the screen they giggle. Often they even laugh out loud when they see themselves doing something funny on the video. When it ends, Lydia bounces up and down in the chair and takes her finger out of her mouth long enough to shout, "gen! gen!" We either watch the same one again or we proceed to another one. I have quite a few now, so we don't always watch all of them, but they definitely have their favorites and one of them is the very first chopped up one that I took of them accidently.  Whenever, we get to the part where Alexis sticks out her blue tongue, they both find it extremely funny.

I have the feeling that they will always find these "movies" of themselves amusing. I can just imagine them as teenagers still watching them. From time to time I am going to post some of them on my Blog so in the event something unfortunate happens to my folder on my desktop, a few of them will live on in Blogger infinity. Of course, I am also posting them because they are just so cute! Who doesn't like to watch two little girls watering flowers or clowning around in Grandma's kitchen or a little two year old running clutching her watering can as she goes back for more water to fill it up?

Have I mentioned that I love being a grandma and that I love these little girls?








No comments:

Post a Comment