Friday, April 5, 2024

Welcome Naomi Ann Lehman!

It was just an ordinary day. I was working the store and heard my phone signal that I had a text message. I continued finishing what I was doing and then went to check it. I picked it up and saw that Kristen had sent me this picture with 5 words underneath it.

And then there were seven!

Suddenly it wasn't an ordinary day! This was a surprising and very exciting piece of news as the baby wasn't due for another 3 weeks. The fun was that I didn't know if it was a boy or girl. I quickly tried to call Kristen but it went to her voicemail. I then tried Jay and thankfully Lydia answered his phone so I didn't have to be in suspense much longer. 

I found out that Naomi Ann Lehman made her appearance at 6:30 am weighing 6lbs 13 ounces! We are delighted to welcome her into our family. She will be much loved by her siblings and parents. We are so happy that she is safely here and everyone is doing well.

Steve and I stopped at the hospital to visit and of course took a few pictures.




Such a little sweetheart! We can't wait to see her little personality emerge! We now have 13 grandchildren--7 girls and 6 boys! What a blessing they are to us!

And...here is my Scrabble board. I had to do a complete overhaul but I am pleased with the result. It needed an upgrade with all matching tiles so I did that as well as moving Steve, Mary and Lehman to the side giving me more room to add Naomi.





No comments:

Post a Comment