Friday, July 7, 2023

Welcome Kyle Lee Kreider

We are so happy to welcome Kyle Lee Kreider to the family! He was born at 2:02 this afternoon, weighing 8lb 9oz and measuring 20.5in. Jeremy and Megan are now the proud parents of 2 precious boys! 

That round face! 

So precious! I will never, ever get tired of seeing and holding a newborn!

Hard to believe that the very next day, Steve had his heart attack.

And here are a couple of pictures of Jake with Kyle. He was thrilled!

Just look how Jake's eyes are shining!

He loves his brother so much! 

And...for those of you who wondered, I did get his name on my Scrabble board!
Eventually I hope to get all matching Scrabble tiles. Do you think I can fit Josh & Julissa's baby's name on yet in September? I hope so!

A few weeks later, Steve's mom was visiting and I snapped a picture of her with Kyle.

Great-Grandma & Kyle



No comments:

Post a Comment