Monday, July 5, 2021

Overnight with Clara

This past weekend it was Clara's turn to come to our house overnight. Clara will be 4 in a couple of weeks and this was her first time to come by herself to spend the night. She was so excited and jabbered happily as we drove away but soon fell asleep :)

Knowing that Clara loves horses, I decided to take her to The Miniature Horse Farm. It is a really nice place and you can just walk around and look at the horses for free. I did spend $1.00 for a bag of feed :)

The horse is barely taller than Clara!

I just love that smile!

She loved feeding the horses!

They had goats too.

Here is a video of her feeding the horses.

We had fun around the house...
Goofy sunglasses

Playing with the train...

Riding tricycle on the deck

Eating ice cream with Grandpa on the deck.

Selfie with Grandma!

In the morning, Clara asked Grandpa to make her pancakes and sausage for breakfast which he obligingly did :)
Yum Yum! Clara even asked for and ate a second sausage.

We visited with Julissa and enjoyed the goats and kitten.
The goats are so tame! This is Squeaks.

Staring at each other

Misty

Saturday afternoon, Clara enjoyed playing with Awstin & Bryce while I worked at the store. Jay & Kristen and the rest of the family came for supper and to watch fireworks from our deck. It was a delightful evening and it was nice to hear Clara ask Kristen when she would be coming back to stay again. I guess that means she had fun!

Note: My blogger is telling me that they are discontinuing notifications by email whenever I post a new blog. So if any of you count on getting email notifications to know when I put up a new blog, I'm afraid you will just have to check every so often to see if there is a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment