Friday, September 4, 2020

Follow-Up of our Choo-Choo Barn Masked Experience

 

Masked and ready for entry

As I mentioned in a previous Blog, I agreed to take Awstin to the Choo Choo Barn if he was sure he could keep a mask on for the entire time. Bless his heart, he tried, he really did, but this is what it ended up looking like most of the time.

Not quite covering his nose and mouth

As soon as I would mention to him that he wasn't wearing his mask properly he would push it back up. Thankfully for us, there was hardly anyone else there and we were able to stay far away from those that were. We had a wonderful time and I was really glad that we went. However, I wasn't sure if I should try it again in case there were a lot of people there. I decided to take him one more time before school started so we went last Wednesday. You can see from the picture why he was better able to keep his face covered.

A shield is so much easier to keep on than a mask.

Our experience was a good one this time too, but there were a lot more people there, so I was very thankful that he was properly wearing a face shield. 

I am including this picture because I just like it. What is better than a Grandpa and his grandson taking a nap together?

Grandpa and Bryce

Also, I am so excited to share that we have another Blogger in the family! Check out https://goattoomanyacres.wordpress.com/ to find out who it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment