Thursday, August 3, 2017

Awstin is Four!

I took this picture yesterday. He was wearing my sunglasses and pretending to drive me to the store.
It's hard to believe that this cool, little guy is four years old! His birthday was way back on July 12, but I just realized that I never got around to posting about it. I sure have enjoyed keeping him on Wednesdays and when I think back to that little baby that first came and spent most of the day sleeping in the pink little baby seat that I had for him, he has changed quite a lot!

One of the first Wednesdays that I kept him way back in 2013.
Awstin's birthday was on a Wednesday so we just incorporated a little party for him along with our regular night Wednesday night supper when family comes. We were lucky enough to have Jay & Kristen and family join us too (just 4 days before Clara was born!). Melissa brought the cake and after our meal we celebrated his reaching four years of age.

All smiles for the birthday boy!

A closer look at the awesome cake.

This video makes me smile every time I watch it. Both boys reactions are so funny and then when we finish singing and Awstin says "thank you" so politely it is hilarious. 


The joy of 4-year olds over birthdays is contagious. I'm sure glad these two are part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment