Wednesday, December 21, 2016

2 Years Old Already!

Today Hannah is 2 years old! I decided not to have a one on one day and overnight with her as I did with the other grandchildren although I am sure I would have enjoyed it tremendously. You can't be around her for very long without breaking into a smile. Her sunny disposition and downright cuteness can turn any bad day into a good day. However, I think I will wait until she is a little older so she can understand and look forward to a special time of her own at Grandpa and Grandma's house.

We celebrated with a party earlier this month. Her birthday will always be on the first day of Winter so I love the choice of a snowflake cake for her.

Her older siblings were more excited than she was about her party and at first she was a little bashful as it to say, "what's all the fuss about,"


but when Kristen showed her the cake she beamed a happy smile. It was hard to get a good picture of her because she covered her mouth with her hands but you can see by her eyes she is smiling.

And she loved blowing out the candles!


I sure am happy to have this little girl in our lives. Happy birthday sweet Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment