Monday, August 3, 2015

Summer Days

Good old summer. There is always so much to do and often it seems so little time to do it. If only all of life could be as peaceful and tranquil as this picture makes me feel. We took the Kid's Club from church fishing at Jay and Kristen's place and Steve's parents were there as well. This picture is of Steve's dad and Mark. I love the way Mark is looking toward his great-grandpa. It looks like they are having some kind of a discussion. It always touches my heart to see a little person keeping an older person company and to see how much they enjoy each other. May we never get rid of inter-generational relationships!

The night was perfect for fishing and the children caught quite a few fish and some were fairly big. Here are a few pictures:





I had some grandkid days too. Alexis and Lydia spent a night and Mark and Hannah were also here for part of a Saturday. I invited Awstin to come as well so he and Mark could have some cousin time. Here are some pictures and videos of things we did. I know some of the videos are too long, and will only be appreciated by a very few, but oh well, I'm just posting this mostly for my own pleasure and I like watching videos of my grandkids. After all, there are no kids that are cuter!

The girls wanted to play with Megan's cat Fluffers. He wanted nothing to do with them.

However, when we ignored him and went down to the park to play in the stream, he showed up on the creek bank to watch.

The hammock was a big hit.


I can't believe I left Alexis videotape this one :)


Alexis enjoys videotaping now too. When did she get so grown-up?


The boys :) What is more fun than a puddle of water?


Little sweetheart Hannah!


Such a pretty little girl!

Awstin just loves to run. He must have ran around the kitchen table at least 25 times, laughing the entire time.


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment