Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#ilovewednesdays

As I am sure I have mentioned on this blog before, Wednesday is my day to keep Awstin. Last fall, I was able to rearrange my schedule and only work four days a week so I could be available to watch him on one day. I have really enjoyed this and of course I often pull out my phone or camera and snap some pictures to record a memory. I will often post a picture of Awstin or anything else that happens on a Wednesday on my Instagram account and then I will hashtag it with #ilovewednesdays.
 
Today I had the pleasure of keeping more grandkids. We are beginning to combine our corn and Jay came down for part of the day and brought the girls with him. We had a great time. Here are a few pictures.

Trying to take a selfie. These girls are so silly :)


Two girls in a hammock. Perfect.
 
Sweet Lydia
 
 I love these children (too bad Mark wasn't here)!

 
 Sampling one of Megan's cupcakes...mmm good!

#ilovewednesdays #triplethefuntoday #allmygrandkidsbutmark

No comments:

Post a Comment