Monday, May 19, 2014

Lydia is 3!

Today is Lydia's 3rd birthday! Last evening we were invited to her party and of course I took pictures. She is such a sweetheart and one of the four reasons that I love being a Grandma (the other three reasons are Alexis, Mark & Awstin).


It was her idea for everyone to wear party hats.


 
Here is a close-up of Jay with his party hat on. I did not get a picture of anyone else with their hats, but I saw Kristen snapping some pictures of Steve and I with ours. Thankfully, she doesn't have Facebook, so I don't have to worry about them surfacing on there!
 
 
 
 
Here is the birthday song video, complete with a hat malfunction and several tries to blow out the candles.

 
 
Kristen always makes the most creative cakes for her children's birthdays.

 
 
Opening her presents.
 
 
She was pretty excited about the shovel!
 
 
There is never a dull moment in this household. Have I mentioned that I love this family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment